The year has flown by and it’s already November – the New Year is not that far away. What are the key priorities for your business next year? Is it time to get serious about growing your company profitably?
Read through the following statements to see if any resonate with you. Find out if it’s the right time for you.
- We are not growing.
- We are growing revenues, but not profits.
- We have ambitious growth goals and few effective growth plans.
- I don’t have enough ideas to grow the company.
- There are so many ideas for growth, I don’t know what to focus on.
- We don’t have time to move the growth initiatives forward.
- We can’t seem to sell more to existing customers.
- We need good information on possible growth markets and on the competition.
- We are struggling with getting into new or adjacent markets.
- Our new products are not launching or selling.
- We want someone involved who knows growth strategies and considers the impact of growth on operations and on the financials.
Our experience shows that it’s the right time to focus on profitable growth when you agree with one or more of the above statements. If so, contact PCG @ 207-409-7576 or Tove@PartnersCreatingGrowth.com. We have a track record of helping companies grow profitably, and would love to include you in our family of customers.
Partners Creating Growth works with companies to realize their profitable opportunities. We have considerable experience in generating and selecting innovative ideas; developing and commercializing new products; and connecting to new markets. We offer coaching, strategic planning, market research and financing expertise worldwide to help organizations grow & disadvantaged regions thrive. Contact Tove Rasmussen @ 617-615-6419 or 207-409-7576 Email: Tove@PartnersCreatingGrowth.com